search bar

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Josie Maran Lipstick Mysterious




I love light colours of lipsticks because they give natural look to my lips. Today i went to wallmart and purchased Josie Maran Lipstick Mysterious. The shades of this lipstick are vibrant and the glide. the speciality of Josie Maran Cosmetics is that they are made from organic ingredients. Even the packaging is recyclable.


The lipstick smoothened my lips with a tingling sensation. my lips in it are looking like they are shrink in size but more attractive than before.the best line i can say about it is, 'A lip color and conditioner in one'. . The lipstick is formulated with rich conditioners like Jojobba Seed Oil and Coconut Cream. it also works as a rich lip conditioner for my lips.It also contains Josie's signature ingredient, 100% pure organic Argan oil. these ingridients helps to replenish and repair skin cells of dry lips. it gives beautiful color to my lips as well as it works as conditioner for my lips. it gave life to my dry lips....

No comments:

Post a Comment